Building on the Legacy 30-Day Prayer Guide
Back to Home
- That God will be the center of all we do and that we will learn and grow together as a result of this process.
- For Dr. Matt Pinson as he leads the day-to-day operations of the college, the Relocation Task Force, and the Relocation Fundraising Team.
- For “good weather” so that the construction process will not be delayed.
- For the overall construction process of the Gallatin campus and an on-time completion.
- That God would work in the hearts and lives of people, leading them to support the relocation process through prayer and finances.
- For safety for all the construction workers. These include: Focus Design Builders (contractors), Southland Constructors (construction management team), and Bob Bass (relocation consultant).
- For David Brown and the Free Will Baptist Foundation and their partnership with Welch College in relocation.
- For the overall spiritual growth of the Welch College student body.
- For the college faculty, staff, and students as they operate in reduced space.
- For Relocation Task Force members Mark Johnson and Greg Ketteman and Relocation Fundraising Team members David Williford and Derek Altom.
- For Relocation Task Force members Jon Forlines, Sandy Goodfellow, and Craig Mahler and Relocation Fundraising Team members Mike Edwards and Michael Oliver.
- For Relocation Task Force members Tom Sass, Bob Bass, and David Williford and Relocation Fundraising Team members Melvin Worthington and Bill Evans.
- For Debbie Mouser and the entire Welch College Enrollment Management Team.
- For the Welch College student body officers, SpirituaLife Group leaders, and peer mentors.
- For the Welch College Board of Trustees.
- For identifying and securing gifts-in-kind.
- That individuals will continue to give strongly to the general fund and give above and beyond their normal general fund giving to support the relocation process.
- That God would provide major gift donors to the relocation process.
- For the Welch College Alumni Association as they promote unity and growth among our alumni.
- For a meaningful increase in residential students.
- For wisdom to use limited funds wisely for furniture, fixtures, and equipment for the new campus.
- For the college’s outreach, community relations, witness, and service to the Sumner County community.
- For those involved in managing the finances along with the budgeting process for the 2016-2017 year.
- That our alumni, denomination, donors, and friends will realize how important this once-in-a-lifetime relocation process is in the life and history of the college, denomination, and our impact on Christ’s kingdom and will step up and sacrificially give as never before.
- For safety of travel for those who share the relocation story with the people of our denomination.
- For the President’s Leadership Team: Jon Forlines, Greg Ketteman, Craig Mahler, and David Williford.
- That God would give wisdom in developing future partnerships with other higher education institutions in the Gallatin area.
- For all the Free Will Baptist denominational agencies: Executive Office, Welch College, International Missions, North American Ministries, Randall House Publications, Free Will Baptist Foundation, Board of Retirement, and Women Nationally Active for Christ.
- For the various departments of study at Welch College. They include: Theological Studies, Arts and Sciences, Music, Teacher Education, Online Learning, and Graduate Studies.
- For a smooth transition from the West End campus to the Gallatin campus.